Always a popular episode! We take a look at the predictions we made this time last year, and make a new batch for 2017!
Our predictions for 2017
- Manchester to grab headlines and see strong growth maybe double digit
- Liverpool and Leeds is Manchester last year
- No more negative tax plays from the government
- Major players to come into LTD company mortgage market
- Prices to grow no more than 2% nationally, flat in London
- Media negativity
- Base rate to go no higher than 0.5%, inflation low
- Mortgage availability to keep improving for Ltd Cos and rates to improve
How did we do last year?
If you want to check out last years episode, you can find that right here.